2009年12月2日星期三

Holidays...

Final exam was gone,totally relax now...after 2 weeks revision,now i set my mind free~~~No notes,no exam,no assignments,juz wan to have a short break^^Will have a farewell with a friend,go shopping wif her,back to primary skul for some activities by tis week..for next few weeks i have no planning yet,but at least i can go anywhere i wan..haha^^

Since study week till yest,i had dint sleep well for whole week ald...but 2day i was sleep till wake up myself by no disturbing...I can said tat during my final exam period,i was get nightmare in the night...maybe was too stressing and nervous~~~

Right now,i just thinking where i want to go and meet wif some friends during holiday...And i wan to know the answer since i want to know long time ago...Will i get the answer i wan???I hope u will tell me what are you thinking...


Just enjoy the holidays^^

没有评论: