2009年11月27日星期五

Study Week!!!

I had ald stick wif my notes in house for 3 days...after the breakfast i will juz turn on my laptop and notes and start my revision...It was boring after the whole day wif those "lovely notes"...sometimes i might get mad ahile i'm really tired of it...and i used to juz turn on the music or chat with friends on9 to destress....And sometimes i will juz bring out my Coffee to walk around and it might refresh my mind...but sometimes it might make me mad oso bcoz of its naughty><




Study week...everyone are just concern of revision and revision~Study study and study non-stop~~~will be crazy soon...>
Since i was finish one subject that i was interested and there also quite lot of notes...i was relax abit~3days onli done one subject ==''but for another 2 subject i might take it easy coz not tat much i nid 2 study...will just try to do my best~~~
Last night i was going to yam cha wif friends...I wan to go out since my revision start and getting mad,i wan to distress myself...Yup,i did tat for last night~~~Have a nice chat and fun night wif 3 friends,and his coming was surprise me...by the way,we had enjoy the times of tat and talked a lot nonsense...
Totally relax and dint think anything^^That was nice!

没有评论: