2009年9月16日星期三

Why don't just relax for few minute?

Such a long time dint faced the book and notes that is bcoz of exam...my memory were blocking with all notes...today just had the F&B mid-term and tomorow will be another subject...keep study study and non-stop...juz felt tired and headache...

Since just now after the test i had no that energy 2 do other things...i know i'm can't put down of that,but now i will used 2 it...won't think and onli care about the test for tomorrow.Already study about 4hrs,i had tired enough...so just relax awhile then onli continue of it...really wan to know how about others can study in relax but i'm always fail to do tat...maybe is the bad habit for me since last time...nv change until now...i know that is a bad habit,but i can't even control my mind...ok,as i so stress tat time ,i had try 2 stretch out 2 someone,and i almost cry while i think about it...but the friend were said me think too much...and he said as the test ald pass,so i may think about the next test but don't keep thinking of that...Well¬i had stop to think of that since i ald talked out~~~OK,pls go away and don keep in my mind><

Since 1pm till now keep doing the revision of T&T...abit tired abit boring now...what i'm going to do is,i play wif my "Coffee"...recently it was getting sick ald,and always look like no mood,but tis few days it getting better...just now i fed it and play awhile wif it...that really let me relax and i forgot all the pressure for awhile...Not bad~~~since nobody around,juz me n Coffee at home,i can have the quite place 2 study...No Noise,No disturb,onli music and the notes wif me...Got abit tired and no mood 2 study ald,but i have to finish it then onli can rest...


OK,KEEP GOING ON...

没有评论: