2009年9月7日星期一

One by one...

Recently keep running of those assignment and i had no time to do other things...Stress again><...Maybe we had no choice 2 stop of it and must keep doing the assignment until we done all of tat...Yes!!!We now had another 4 assgn need to do...juz we may finish one by one...While the new assgn start,i may feel"omg,how shuld i going 2 do ar?"Yup,i will blank!But i know my idea will come out after tat!Tats why i need 2 relax myself!



Recently i felt tat i will suddenly get angry...Sometime is the environment~too noisy,someone keep talked talked talked non-stop,n i cant stand of it....but i juz can try to control my mind and keep telling myself,"is ok"...Yup,always told myself "Relax"...But i hope tat i can vent,no matter how would i do...juz donwan 2 keep it,and throw it away... Someone will told me"why u always stress for the assignment but u still like 2 continue ur study har?"Becoz i enjoy the time while we rush for assgn and keep doing it...The time was full of work and we had no time to think other things...That is best for me!Really~~~



While we had the free time,even its short,but we can have a short break for ourselve...I will told my friends tat i'm enjoy the life now,juz sometimes i was stresses of it!But its going well coz i won keep thinking too much and everything will keep going on and we can done it at last! After we done the report,then we can relax for awhile...Go yam cha,walk around,chit-chating,talked crabs!!!



May be i should accept the true,but its really supprise me!I donno wat is the reason of tat,but i will always wish urs good luck!Just nid sometimes to forget it now!My friend,juz take it easy,everything will be alright^^

没有评论: