2009年9月19日星期六

Have a short break!!!

Why tis few day my feeling keep disturbing???i had strt my short holiday le,suppose to be more relax de...i'm waiting the trip on Sunday...but lot of things happen in a short time and its really affected me!!!I hope to relax but i cant do tat...Thats y i need sombosy to listen 2 me,so tat i can stretch out everything and will be relax...luckily i gt it~thanks anyway^^


Sometimes i juz wish to be peaceful ,my mind was clear and don even had all those"rubbish" in my mind~Yesterday i think was the day i more relax in college...onli German class for 2 hours in the morning,but we hv no lesson for that,and we watch movie in the class..."Run Lora Run" which is a German movie...Our class juz less than 15 person and we are enjoyed for the movie...Its interesting and got 3 different ending...while we watch of the second ending,we were confusing,and we had trying 2 understand the movie...but the starting were same...This movie quite stimulus^^After the half an hour movie,Mr. Thomas had asking us the impression after we watch the movie...Lora had juz 2ominute 2 run for the destination and she must...if she fail 2 do tat,everything will happen and which is she don wan it happen...


After movie time,is around 11.30am...our holiday are start,but i just felt tat i wan to go to my bed and sleep 1st...coz i'm really tiredf in this 2 weeks...I'm waiting for my trip on this Sunday...i hope will have a nice trip in Cameron Highlands~~~what i think is i wan 2 relax myself,even for my family member,they also need 2 relax...Everybody was stressing nowadays...study...working...all stressing~~~now juz relax for few days then onli continue the job...is good for us...


Holiday started,juz enjoyed~~~


2 条评论:

匿名 说...

enjoy ur mid-term break gao gao k? hehez... is bored of reading ur bz-and-tired's-blog already.. hahahahz!!!=P

Forever 说...

haha...now onli can relax mah...sometimes while i'm stress juz nid 2 strecth out,then will be better de...as most of friends told me don keep in heart,haha~~~so juz wrote out lo...blogging is good for me~~~
Thanks a lot,i will enjoy de^^