2009年9月11日星期五

Can i do that???

Is Friday again...how come the days pass by so quickly??Next week will be my mid-term,then the T&T assignment nid 2 done as soon as possible ald...Omg~~~Tis few days i can said tat really nt enough sleep...always slept in 1am...><"Assignment"now...

After the German test today,i keep rushing for the German assignment, then straight send it 2 lecturer...Suppose can done it yesterday de,juz bcoz of someone cant attend so... no choice... I'm realy tired 2day...during the afternoon class almost fall as sleep in the hall...but the friend beside me was fall as sleep since the class started...I cant concerntrate in the class...really really tired and juz wish 2 sleep...I'm felt dizziness,cant even concern to at the lecturer talking...Luckily the class end early since Mr. Raja look at us like and he know all of us was in tiring n sleepy mood...tats why he end the class early...Bcoz of 2morow have his class oso>... Boring><


I want sleep as long as I CAN...donwan the clock always wake me up in the early morning then nid to get ready for the class everyday...


2 条评论:

SuGirL 说...

我也在考试~!
加油了!

Forever 说...

嗯,加油吧^^