2009年10月7日星期三

Dinner in college...

Something talked out by other people,izzit better then we talked ourselve?Maybe...Yesterday my class was end quite early,and i had date wif 2 friends...I had meet them in Mid Valley-YUZU retaurant that is where Alex work in.Reach around 4smthg and i saw Richie chatting wif Alex.2 of them are so free and juz chit-chat over there...such a long time dint meet up wif Richie,but had no different oso...



Alex's manager had come over to join us while we are chatting...His manager suddenly asked a question and its really embarrassed...By the way,we had no talked anything,and i donno tat is whether default or deny...Once again I gt the same feeling~~~But since now each other still keep,i used it...Alex was keep scolding and comment alot while we are on the way 2 the Flamingo college.I had used to it but Richie was keep cool down him and advice him...Haha~~~That was funny! Was our junior doing a buffet dinner and we had get invited...I met alot junior that study 2gether b4...While the buffet started,its made me remind a lot memory during last time...During i practical wif classmate and junior and oso DCA19 which is our senior...that time was fun and we gt lot of memory during practical time...it was crazy and relax!^^And while we saw tat out junior having the practical over there,we ourselve will have the comment to them...


The food is juz ok,but Richie had show tat funny expression tat make me cant imagine how "Nice"tat food...but i had try it,its juz can be said as"so so"but we understand they all are juz new intakr student,but some of the food are ok...I juz cant laughing bcoz of Richie keep show me the face...We met the principle and chef in college oso...Thought tat we will back late tat night,but we had left in 9pm...after send Richie home and during the way 2 my home,i saw tat Alex's both eyes almost close up...and he told me he used 2 it,coz every night he was like tat.While i heard of it i had get shock...It was so dangerous!And i had abit worry about him~~~He was going bac alone every night and in sleepy situation...So i had keep told him becareful!

I had dint relax long long time ald...so i had dint think anything for tat night,and i just enjoyed wif my friend in the dinner~~~

没有评论: