2009年10月20日星期二

Dinner at YUZU restaurant 19.10.09

That was a enjoyable dinner for me...Such a long time i din't gather and chit-chat wif them!We had planned the dinner since last week but it keep delay coz of our coursework and work... And i know that they gt other purposes to go there for dinner...Well~we had our dinner in YUZU Japannese restaurant and there is where he work...

We reached there is around 8smthg...He had reserved a table for us and that was a nice view over there. After we ordered the food and they keep question and question me...Ok,i answer all,but i cant even know the answer some of the question... He had come over our table and chit chat wif us... That was the 1st time he meet wif my secondary school's friends and he had share a lot of his working experience wif them... What they keep talking about is me...Ya,i donno how 2 refute them and i juz can said"u all win liao lo!!!"Haha~~~Even he oso talked same thing wif them><








TEMPURA


After the dinner,he told me that we still got the dessert...But we take it after few minute~~~ For the dessert was a scope of green tea ice cream,a cake and some fruits~~~ Ok,mine 1 is gt a bit special wif other since my friend told me then i onli realize of tat... We are enjoy and keep discuss the same topic...


We had chit-chat in the restaurant until 11pm and we are the last guests. I know that i'm totally relax myself tonite...Becoz of the funny friends and the dinner was going fun and abit crazy too...

I get to know somethings from a best friend...maybe i should try on that..."Hui Mei,trust me,u should do tat,go ahead!i felt the answer is yes!"Wan, i'm really affected of what you told me juz now and i willing 2 go for it,but please giv me sometime..."Same as whats happen to you,i hope that you can have the new life and please release urself...Bless You!

没有评论: