2009年8月24日星期一

Luckily All done~~~

I think today will be the most stresses to me...Yup,we are going 2 presentation intis Friday,but during the presentation 2day i were so pressure of tat...becoz of something we had did wrong and the due date is 2day and we nid 2 summit the report before 4pm...i know i cant even control myself during the presentation...even the friends sat beside me oso felt tat i'm nervous and they are keep telling me,"Relax"...After few group's presentation i'm not that nervous and trying 2 found out where we had did wrong for our report...For sure i had discuss wif the group member...and we had did it until 3 smthg...after lunch time,we just goes in to the lab and check out what we had done wrong and try 2 correct it...the times was so rush...but,we had try 2 settle all things...Finally we done~~~But wat we sad 2 said was,another 2 member we juz hope tat our marks wont be affected of them...since we had did wrong for the report but they dint care at all...after the class juz goes...y will group wif the member like tis de???Both of us was had the same face tat was dissapointed de...but we had tried to support each other just dont want to get any affected...

After settle down,we are finally can relax and goes 2 passed up in the office~~~What i glad was,we had done the 1st assgn and finally we can relax our mind... I"m tired 2day,is very very tired...but still nid 2 do the slide after tat...the presentation is coming,n we nid 2 get ready of it...as my group member told me,u just try to do ur best then shuld be ok ald...Don't be nervous,and he keep telling me how others present prevoius time...ya,i shuld learn from it^^ This sentences keep appear on my mind after we done the report
"luckily you in my group!!!" As he also told me the same thing...coz we had finally did it~~~^^


Well...i had reach home around 4pm and continue my slide...tired>

没有评论: