2009年8月22日星期六

Tired day...

Yesterday i think will be the most tired day for me...Goes to class in 7am,almost 11pm onli reach home...During college time,i think that will be most stress and tired...Actually gt 5hr break de,but i juz go for my lunch wif friends then straight goes bac 2 college 2 did my assgn...Start from 1pm-3pm,i juz stay in the library and and keep doing the last part of mine...i think i quiet blank tat time n very stress...i hv no idea 2 write out the point and keep thinking of myself...luckily i gt the point which is wrote down while discuss wif one of the member last few days...keep trying 2 wrote out the point then i have meet up wif the other group member...Actually we had juz meet up not more then 3 times which are whole group there de...can said quite stress n headache b4,during we discussing n the report...somemore the time of us always not match,so....but so appreciate for 1 of the member,coz he is the 1 who always work wif me for the report,n we will try 2 encourage each other,2 release all the pressure
But wat i can said is,"Group work will be hard sometimes..."but we had no choice for tat...Finally we had done our report by yest.My mind was relax tat time,like i ald put down smth hard...i will still worry tat our report cant pass up on time,luckily...we had done...Cheer up!!! Right now,we can juz concern for our presentation part...i will remember wat you told me tat night,so tat will be the stimulate for me...Actually i'm happy that somemone can listen 2 me and try 2 get the way out fo me...know you are tired,but still try to listen 2 me...but wat i happy is wat u did...even i'm really tired,but,i'm happy tat night^^"Sometime i juz nid the cofident 2 myself to do something...yes,i am!Maybe i must listen 2 u de^^After talked out to u i felt tat i'm relax de,my mind was free n throw away all the pressure...



Can said tat everybody was stress recently...while meet up sure will talked about assgn...EDP asgn.....boring while heard of assgn...but wtd!!!Since we had done our 1st group assgn,i can relax abit...Btw,i may start continue for another assgn ald...keep going on wif tat...i think i had getting used 2 it ald...college life was interesting de!i know i must enjoy for it^^



But i can always relax bcoz of my "Coffee" welcome me while i'm bac...he will shake its tail n jump up 2 me...tat time i will be happy n relax...haha,my lovely dog^^
In the 5am which is quite early in the morning,my hp suddenly ring up...tat was a message!i switch on the hp n read it...tat was surprise me,coz was my best friend tat will be fly bac 2 Shanghai later...since she will leave soon,i onli can sms 2 her...but i'm really tired recently,so tat we seldom meet up oso...Well,we will meet up again in future~Juz bless you lo,my dear^^

没有评论: