2009年8月23日星期日

23/8...

I think i onli gt 1 word 2 said right now...TIRED!!!Weekend shuld be more relax and enjoy de,but shuld i do tat???maybe not...My mind keep thinking of the assignment assignment and assignment!!!My head going to spoil ald...arhhhhhhhhh....when all this annoying things will leave me away???Since i'm keep busying of my assingment nowadays,times was pass by so quickly...Everynight while go 2 bed,i'm don think i had rest enough...juz felt tat,i juz close my eyes but i will open my eyes within few hours later...Crazy><><

Got a lot things to do by next few weeks...going to continue another assgn,n nid 2 get ready for the presentation too...trying 2 done my slide,but gt too many hinder...i hope i can done it by 2day~~~But someone might be more stress then me coz of the group member still trouble her.Bless you...hope u will done it 2day la~~~

Now chatting wif my dear,since i hv no idea 2 continue my slide,juz try 2 relax awhile,then onli continue...She goes bac 2 Shanghai by yest,so sad tat we dint meet up b4 she goes bac...but ,we will meet up during CNY,juz hope the time coming as fast as possible...^^By today,another 1 friend going bac to Moscow too...Wish to meet up in CNY oso la...^^


May i just stop wat i doing right now?or i must continue?I'm blank and cant think anything juz wish to have a cup of coffee that can wake me up,so i can continue all the job!!!Yup,i hv it now~~~Well,just keep going on..you can do it well!!!

My mind was keep thinking wat u had told me tat night,so i will try 2 do my best^^

2 条评论:

xuewei 说...

gambateh in yr studies
add oil
c u during cny
=)

Forever 说...

yaya...c u during tat time^^
thx a lot ya~~~