2009年7月23日星期四

Stressing...

I'm so tired and sleepy now...since now everybody in the HRM class,onli me in the computer lab and doing nothing...actually i got alot assignment need to do and i felt tat everybody start stressing of those assignment...so rush n tough for us actually...but since we are in 1 group,so we must always keep going on and try 2 do our best...i felt headache since morning started the class,like going 2 get sick soon...but still need to continue my assignment and alot of research need to do it in the same time...the brain going to be "pecah" ald...but we got no choice coz study is always like tis 1 i know....

I'm so scare to giving stress to myself now...even i don't want to think of it,but the stressing still come to me...Relax~~~i always told myself like tat...but i dont think is work for myself...feeling heavy n stressing recently...since the second week started the class,all the assignment has been given...my mind ald confused n blur...But luckily we had discussing in group n everything goes well n smooth...

"Degree is not that easy as you think"...tis sentence keep appear on my mind...but what i think is as long as we study hard and we can afford all the cousework..so tats not a problem n we can always enjoyed the study life....Since i study in KDU ald in the 3rd weeks,i can see alot of things n i learn from it...just study in degree is different wif diploma period...that are much more assignment n coursework need to do...even the assignment n report oso hard for us...but we all still trying 2 do our best to finish it on time and need 2 get ready for all the presentation...

Everything will goes smooth,just wish we can finish all the assignment n report as soon as possible...Headache now!!!haizz....must take a rest then continue 2 the class...

没有评论: