2009年7月11日星期六

An interesting trip...

Today is the 1st weekend after I started my new study life in KDU. Actually I had slowly to adapting he environment there this few days…Since I’m just know 1 of the friend there n now I had know more than that…From the 1st day I goes in to the college, that make me feel abit stranger and I even don’t know the way to the class…sometimes might get lost oso…such a funny things for me…but is for sure coz I’m in a new environment tat I never been b4….From the orientation, we know some of the other lecturers and our own lecturer that so call is our “AA”…I’m the student in BA year 2,tat everyone must be study smart n hard all the time…we must always do things well n try 2 improve ourselves, That is wat our AA n all the lecturers told us during the orientation…Not only for this,we also hv a lot of games to let us warm up n try 2 communicate with others in the hall…On the 1st day, maybe tat was too“lucky” i'm be the 1st one go in front of the stage…but after few minutes gt few of them oso lost n we are all go on the stage n play games with all there…that was funny n shy oso,because we might not know each other since tat was a first day, but was a very funny day…At the next few days we oso had the orientation n most of the time we had meet wif our AA…My AA is a very straight person as he told us in the room by honest…But if we do things well n follow the rules,he will not easy 2 get mad…while I asking him some question since tat time I’m still confused of wat major shuld I in,then after his explain n advise, me n Shaiful get to know wat shuld we in…At last our AA had told us tat he can c tat 8 of us are the group who really wan to study,so he won worry too much…










And yesterday we had our field trip with all the others new student n some lecturers…Of course our AA might follow oso… Since Diploma time I always be chosen 2 be the leader, but in degree time oso the same,but luckily during tat time we assemble at the front of college,we had chose another person 2 be the leader,n I’m be the assistant… But I think tat is a chance for me to learn from that experience n so on… 1st destiny is we hv a short time in the Selangor Pewter.












That are the few photo i taking in the Selangor Pewter...That are quite unique n interesting.The next destination we goes is FRIM…We had goes to jungle trekking, n luckily tat not a hot day. During that journey, the road was surfaces. Sometimes was very hard for all of us, bcoz of a lot student in one group, so we might take care each other so well…we had walked in the jungle around 2 hours, tat was very adventure oso very interesting for the whole journey…. I can hv more topic wif others n also our AA during the journey…hav fun, hav jokes and a lot funny things happen between us…During the jungle trekking had some accident but everything goes well.







After the very tired of jungle trekking, everyone are seem like no energy at all… So we had enjoyed our lunch in the hall…After tat we hv the activities over there… Fristly,we had a small teachng n learning time by Mr. Gabriel. Then we had be separate to another group for the games n we all must hv the team spirit to get win… we must try 2 fight bac 2 other group n must get the answer immediately… Those games was fun n challenging for us… All of us were shout out in the hall during the games time.That was very interesting time there.We all enjoyed for tat!

Well, tat was the last for tat day… We are get ready to moved bac to the college around 4.30pm… During the way bac, our tour guide hv a speech o the bus n he try 2 invite each student hv a speech in front there… For 1st sure is or leader then he might point on another 1 person to talk something in front there and so on… I still remember tat I stare st him while he called my name…haha! He was a funny guy n talkative, as I know a friend in my Diploma… The style of tis two friends are quite similar…but tat will be my motive to be study hard n study smart in the college… The trip was end at around 5pm.

没有评论: