2010年4月26日星期一

Gambateh^^

I am not in the mood today,juz because of i saw my result and i felt dissapointed on it. I need to prove myself more on that ald...Even hard,but i must do it better...Well,is seriously no tat mood wanna talked and go lunch with friends,so i just stay in college and wait for the next class...



I know i have to avoid myself to expect too high,but i always fail to do so...as i always dissapointed of what i had thinking,because of the result will be different... Is the 1st time i'm like that after i study in degree...but i still need to face on that...stretch out to best friend and the friend told me to do my best next time. Just chatting with my dear and she cheers me up with some words...that was so appreciate...


Gambateh...which i need to hear of today~thank you so much,my dear^^

2 条评论:

xuewei 说...

hehe surprised that you print screen!
haha btw hope that you can overcome all difficulties in your life and sure studies..
there's not a big deal if you consider everything easily..
cheers friend =)

Forever 说...

hehe...coz tat's wat i nid for tat day...thanks my dear^^

Muackzzzz~~~