2010年1月11日星期一

Starting the new sem...

After 1month break,now i'm going bac to the college and start the new life...Since 1 month dint wake up so early,but i still can woke up myself early in the morning~~~Ald 1 month dint drive through the road,was a bit jam 2day and its make me felt sleepy>. <

New semester is getting harder then last sem,like wat the Dr. Rod told us,"this subject is really hard and difficult..." I know i have to put more effort on this sem,coz of those subject are hard...Will try 2 do my best...Shouldn't think too much and juz go through all the classes shuld do^^
After finish class juz felt sleepy...i cant imagine how will be after this week,but i know will starting 2 busy for all the coursework and assignment...Is the 1st time teaching by this lecturer,maybe nid sometimes to used 2 it~~~Hope that i will "fall in love" with those subject la,hehe~~~
New sem might be getting harder,just do my best^^

没有评论: